Eleanor Hospital, a paradigm of modern healthcare nestled near the heart of Didsbury Village and Withington. We stand as a dedicated service for female adults under 65 with personality disorders, delivering dedicated care with innovative solutions. Eleanor operates a whole pathway approach, ensuring that the intensity of treatment is suited to the service user. Our bright and modern single-sex facility offers a range of cutting-edge amenities such as our cinema, Equipod, café, and a virtual reality fitness centre, all designed to empower patients in their rehabilitation journey. At Eleanor, we believe that healthcare should be a dynamic and engaging experience, and we are proud to be at the forefront of rehabilitation for those we care for.
You are an innovative and motivated individual working with residents to achieve therapeutic goals.
You will work proactively, managing a designated caseload.
You will work collaboratively with residents to identify personal goals as part of their care plans.
You will monitor, evaluate, and modify treatment in order to ensure effectiveness.
You enjoy being part of a diverse, high performing team.
About EHC and our values:
Equilibrium Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare providers in the Greater Manchester area. We are a vibrant community of dedicated individuals committed to transforming mental health care. Our vision is to provide cutting edge innovation and advanced technology to enhance the lives of everyone in our care. EHC strives to redefine the standards of mental health treatment, ensuring the well-being of both its team and residents. Our values revolve around People, Care, Environment, and Innovation. We believe that by placing people at the heart of what we do, delivering exceptional care, fostering a supportive environment, and consistently pushing the boundaries of innovation, we can make a positive impact in the lives of our residents, our team, and our community.
Salary: £32,000 per annum
– Career Growth at EHC: We prioritise your professional development with training and advancement opportunities within our organisation.
– Reimbursement for NMC registration fees.
– Bank Holidays paid at time and a half, Christmas day at double time.
– Birthday day off.
– Holiday Buyback scheme Purchase an additional 5 days of Holiday per year.
– Free onsite parking.
– Free meal whilst on shift.
– Eye Care Vouchers.
– Full-time available.
– 08:00 to 20:00
– 20:00 to 08:00
Recruitment and onboarding process:
– Complete the application form.
– Submit your CV along with the application form if you have one available.
– You will receive a call or email from one of our friendly team members in the coming days to arrange an interview if you are a suitable candidate.
– Please bring your ID or Passport for the initial stages of the DBS process; we cover the associated costs if you successfully pass the interview.
– If your interview is successful, you will receive a conditional offer letter from us within 1 working day.
– Upon acceptance of the offer, we will commence the onboarding process.