Oaklands House is a well-established, 38 bedded, nursing care home in Longsight, Manchester. We provide specialised care and accommodation for adults aged 18-65 and those 65 and over. Our services support a diverse range of needs, including enduring mental health challenges, drug and alcohol-related issues, degenerative disorders, and mental health conditions. We pride ourselves on creating a caring and inclusive environment that empowers our residents to thrive and live their life, their way.
You are a dedicated activity worker, bringing a wealth of compassion and enthusiasm to your care.
You will enjoy planning activities for all service users and implementing them on a daily basis
You will have minimum 1 year of experience and will have experience organising activities or caring for individuals with mental health illnesses and or learning disabilities.
You can manage a fast paced, dynamic workload whilst looking to have continuous improvements in care delivery.
You enjoy being part of a diverse, high performing team.
About EHC and our values:
Equilibrium Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare providers in the Greater Manchester area. We are a vibrant community of dedicated individuals committed to transforming mental health care. Our vision is to provide cutting edge innovation and advanced technology to enhance the lives of everyone in our care. EHC strives to redefine the standards of mental health treatment, ensuring the well-being of both its team and residents. Our values revolve around People, Care, Environment, and Innovation. We believe that by placing people at the heart of what we do, delivering exceptional care, fostering a supportive environment, we can make a positive impact in the lives of our residents, our team, and our community.
Salary: £11 per hour
– Career Growth at EHC: We prioritise your professional development with training and advancement opportunities within our organisation.
– Bank Holidays paid at time and a half, Christmas day at double time.
– Birthday day off.
– Holiday Buyback scheme Purchase an additional 5 days of Holiday per year.
– Free onsite parking.
– Free meal whilst on shift.
– Eye Care Vouchers.
– Full-time position available, 40 hours per week, 12 hour shifts working across 7 days.
Recruitment and onboarding process:
– Complete the application form.
– Submit your CV along with the application form if you have one available.
– You will receive a call or email from one of our friendly team members in the coming days to arrange an interview if you are a suitable candidate.
– Please bring your ID or Passport for the initial stages of the DBS process; we cover the associated costs if you successfully pass the interview.
– If your interview is successful, you will receive a conditional offer letter from us within 1 working day.
– Upon acceptance of the offer, we will commence the onboarding process.