Moston Grange, a 64-bedded nursing home comprising of four units (two male-only and two female-only), is committed to providing specialised care for adults over the age of 65 with various complex needs, including: Dementia or other associated conditions, alcohol-related problems, acquired brain injuries, progressive conditions such as Huntingtons and mental health conditions. We take pride in our achievement of Outstanding ratings in both 2020 and 2022 from the CQC, a testament to our unwavering commitment to delivering excellence in person-centred care. We see the person, not the condition; creating an environment for our residents that everyone would be proud to call home and providing 24-hour support to understand emotions and reduce distress through careful diagnosis and empathy.
Are you an experienced administrator with a passion for the healthcare sector?
Equilibrium Healthcare is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to fulfil our Senior position at our Moston Grange Nursing Home, in Moston, Manchester, working 40 hours per week across Monday-Friday.
The ideal candidate will:
. Be familiar with care home agency use and general administration duties such as post and HR related queries
Be confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages, email and phone communication
Have excellent data entry speed and accuracy
Have previous experience of working with accounting packages such as Sage and other systems
Have some experience or knowledge of bookkeeping
Have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
. Be able to be proactive in assisting with day to day running of the care home
Be able to respond effectively to planned and un-planned work priorities
Prior experience in the healthcare sector is beneficial, but not essential.
About EHC and our values:
Equilibrium Healthcare is one of the leading healthcare providers in the Greater Manchester area. We are a vibrant community of dedicated individuals committed to transforming mental health care. Our vision is to provide cutting edge innovation and advanced technology to enhance the lives of everyone in our care. EHC strives to redefine the standards of mental health treatment, ensuring the well-being of both its team and residents. Our values revolve around People, Care, Environment, and Innovation. We believe that by placing people at the heart of what we do, delivering exceptional care, fostering a supportive environment, we can make a positive impact in the lives of our residents, our team, and our community.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
– Career Growth at EHC: We prioritise your professional development with training and advancement opportunities within our organisation.
– Birthday day off.
– Holiday Buyback scheme Purchase an additional 5 days of Holiday per year.
– Free onsite parking.
– Free meal whilst on shift.
– Eye Care Vouchers.
-40 hours per week working between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
Recruitment and onboarding process:
– Complete the application form.
– Submit your CV along with the application form if you have one available.
– You will receive a call or email from one of our friendly team members in the coming days to arrange an interview if you are a suitable candidate.
– Please bring your ID or Passport for the initial stages of the DBS process; we cover the associated costs if you successfully pass the interview.
– If your interview is successful, you will receive a conditional offer letter from us within 1 working day.
– Upon acceptance of the offer, we will commence the onboarding process.